Thread: Patek Philippe Institute Singapore | Apprenticeship

Patek Philippe Institute Singapore | Apprenticeship

Hi everyone,

My name is Chris and I'm the recruitment consultant for Patek Philippe Institute in Asia region. For the past 4 years, we have been successfully running in-house apprenticeship program in Shanghai, China, where we recruit and nurture the future world-class watchmaker within Patek Philippe. This year, we are excited to announce that the apprenticeship is now expanded to South East Asia region, and coming to Singapore.

As I understand that there must be a lot of passionate watch lovers here who may want to take watchmaking as your career choice. Patek Philippe Institute Singapore is the 3rd in-house training center following PPI Shanghai as well as New York (see here and here) mainly to nurture watchmakers to answer to the increasing market demand in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong.

Similar to programs in Shanghai and New York, we are looking for young passionate watchmaker-to-be to join us. During the apprentices will receive:
    • World-class theoretical and practical training on watch-making
    • Opportunity to go to headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland for further training
    • Base Salary with additional weekly allowances to cover expenses such as food
    • Free accommodation in Singapore

Upon completion the 2-year program, apprentices will be able to repair all Patek Philippe Level 2 watches, and be offered a full-time job in Patek Philippe Singapore Customer Service as a watchmaker.

Previous experience in watchmaking is NOT required, we welcome candidates with all sorts of background to apply this program.

If you are interested, please send your CV to chris.lou@hiddenchampion.cn
    You may also go to JobsDB to apply directly via online application channel.I'm happy to answer any of your question either in this post or via private message.

Cheers,

Chris

Hidden Champion (i.e. WHI Asia Limited) is the exclusive Talent Management partner of Patek Philippe Institute in Asia Pacific region.

Is there also any age requirement?