Thread: FS : Super Matte Black Alligator strap with aqua blue stitching for Panerai Luminor

FS : Super Matte Black Alligator strap with aqua blue stitching for Panerai Luminor

Welcome to Aaron Bespoke aka Combat Straps

We are a professional leather craftsman atelier located in the beautiful city of Montreal, Canada. All watch straps are entirely handcrafted and hand stitched with the highest quality materials and techniques. We put 4 hours on each strap unlike no other to achieve the perfect result.

Feel free to play with the colors, textures and threads to make the custom made strap that will personalize your watch.

Please contact me by e-mail or phone for pricing, as well as for any other inquiries. I can also make suggestions if you need help in deciding.

info@aaronbespoke.com

(514)497-9891

Price for this strap is $255 ( for custom orders )

Like New

We ship internationally

We accept Paypal

Watch not included, clasp not included

FS : Super Matte Black Alligator strap with aqua blue stitching for Panerai Luminor

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Super Matte Black Alligator strap with aqua blue stitching for Panerai Luminor.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	263308